sept.09 cruise

my2kids

I can't imaging it's ever NOT a good time to go on a Disney cruise!!:D

That said, I think you may find fewer school age children then, as most parents I know are reluctant to pull the kids for a vacation during the first few weeks of school, when rapports are being established with the teacher and classmates. Also, it's hurricane season.:(

Regardless, I hope you have perfect weather, and a great cruise!:)

Here in Georgia a few counties have a week off in the middle of Sept. We went last Sept to the Eastern Caribbean and had the BEST weather. Smooth seas, sunny and hot. I am again cruising this Sept and hope to get lucky again. For a family of 5, its affordable to cruise in Sept. Have a great time.:)

September is the BEST month to go cruising because it is the most afforable. Unfortunately, it is also the peak of hurricane season. We have been very lucky and of all the September cruises we have taken (see my signature), we have only had one that was affected by a hurricane and resulted in an itinerary change from Western to Eastern Caribbean.

Your best bet is to NOT book a Sept cruise based on ports-of-call. Rather, you need to be more flexible in the event that your itinerary gets changed.

Not too many kids on Sept cruises either. However, if you have kids then a Sept cruise means that you have to pull your kids out of school. Not all schools have the same guidelines, and we are fortunate to have a GREAT public school that supports travel as a learning/life lesson.

Happy travels if you decide to cruise this fall!

CeleBrat

We did a 7 night cruise last Sept, a 4 night Sept 2006, and a 4 night all inclusive stay in Jamaica Sept 2005. It's a little nerve-wracking watching the weather each time, but we have yet to have a problem. We also just booked a 7 night for Sept 2009. :)

Archived