should i freak out?

pinkpony311

you have done the preregistration

https://nclires1.mis.ncl.com/NCL_AGR/NCLServlet

and go here to see if you can get your edocs

http://edocs.ncl.com/edocs/

other then getting through security easier, you don't need the tickets. price the registration forms...

even if you get the edocs..don't print the whole thing, save a tree and don't waste the paper. just print the pages with the ticket and the copy of ticket (for you).

you could get your luggage tags in the mail, if you don't then go back and print the ones in your edocs (or get tags from the porters)

We may be on the same cruise. We booked through a travel agent and they sent us our documents 3 weeks ago. I agree with the above posters who said to print your edocs from ncl.com. including luggage tags. You shouldn't have any trouble with the edocs. Have a great time!

is all we got in the mail. When we were upsold, we now have new cabin # & have to put new # on our tags or print new ones. In the envelope it states that customers must print out their tickets from the web site to get on the ship. SO print out tickets, luggage tags & your passport with credit card to the clerk at the desk at the terminal & you are on!

• Administrators
yeah i booked it through travelocity. but i will go to ncl and print out the edocs thanks everybody.

Check your email's spam dump, too. Even though we use a TA, our NCL e-docs have come from some weird-sounding email address that my provider dumps into the spam tub and I have to go fish them out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived