Kid's menu dining room

Does anyone have the kid's menu from voyager dining room? Our grandson is a picky eater and I am planning to feed him early from the pizza station and so on then have him go with us to dinner. Since I have never had children with me i was not aware they even had a seperate menu.

vickie in phoenix 100 degree today

I had one but just threw it out the other day. I'll see what I remember.

Grilled cheese sandwich, mac & cheese, chicken fingers, burger, hot dog, pb&j sandwich, pasta w/ tomato sauce, french fries (of course);) Not sure if there is more, this is all that I can recall.

Does anyone have the kid's menu from voyager dining room? Our grandson is a picky eater and I am planning to feed him early from the pizza station and so on then have him go with us to dinner. Since I have never had children with me i was not aware they even had a seperate menu.

vickie in phoenix 100 degree today

I would recommend having him try ordering off the regular menu. On the Mariner earlier this month, or waiter came out and said, in a nice way, he would be very disappointed if the kids (8 and 11) ordered off the children's menu, and that he would steer them to things they would like. Normally our kid's taste range is very narrow, but they ended up eating things we would never have dreamed of them eating from lamb to fish. Or 8 year old son even became addicted to escargot. Our waiter, Putu, assured us that if the kids didn't like something, he would bring them something else straight away.

We were on the Enchantment in December of 07 and the kids menu was the same BUT...it was not available at lunch time. Just an FYI. Two of my kids could only eat in the dining room so this was a little frustrating because they didn't care for anything on the regular menu but once we talked to the head lunch guy he took great care of us :)

Archived