Teens Activities

Hi!

I am cruising on Sovereign of the Seas with a 15 & 16 year old. I read a few things about the teen only club- do they get free drinks in there? Adults aren't allowed at all?? Is there any sort of suprvision in these areas? Do they serve no-alcoholic versions of drinks for a fee? Has anyone's teen done the scavenger hunt? Any suggestions for on board activites would be helpful! Thanks in advance!:)

Hi!

I am cruising on Sovereign of the Seas with a 15 & 16 year old. I read a few things about the teen only club- do they get free drinks in there? Adults aren't allowed at all?? Is there any sort of suprvision in these areas? Do they serve no-alcoholic versions of drinks for a fee? Has anyone's teen done the scavenger hunt? Any suggestions for on board activites would be helpful! Thanks in advance!:)

Going on second hand knowledge here, just want to be up front about it. There is a teen area, it does have a youth staff person monitoring the area. There are no free drinks to the best of my knowledge. The soda package is the best recommendation I can give here. I believe they might have a bar person to make drinks etc.

Hope this helps.

If they have a soda card they can get soda in there..

We just came off SOS last week..had 2 teens 15 & 16 with us. Sometimes they have the stuff and can make non alcoholic drinks in the club but not always and for a fee

There is supervision in the club..but it is pretty much come and go as you please..no one stops them from leaving. It has been our experience that they meet kids the first night and then they meet up at the club and then go do other things..

They went to the sail away party, go to Sorrentos, maybe Johnnie Rockets or Ben & Jerry's..they kind of just hang out..our cell phones work on the ship so I would text them and ask where they were, who they were with..just so I knew what was up. Sometimes they would just stay at the teen club and dance or just watch a movie.

Archived