Thula thula game drive

NCP

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i live in durban which is also about 2 1/2 hours from richards bay....i will find out more about this game drive and post soon....have you already got the info you need...as i see your post is a few months old.

please reply to this post if you still need info.

tasha

• 10 months later...

Hi NCP, Thula Thula is a Private Game Lodge and I might add at the top end price wise. If you stay at the lodge it includes game drives. My wife and I have been to South Africa many times and discovered something VERY special. Have a look at the website www.utopiatours-sa.com We were referred to him and believe me this is the best tour we have had anywhere in the world and especially in South Africa. It is very personal and cost effective, we stayed in 4 star establishments and the price we were quoted included EVERYTHING.

Good Luck

Donald

Does anyone know about this game drive?:confused:

It is located 45 minutes from Richards Bay and 2 hours from Durban in South Africa.

Thank you

NCP

Hi Donald,

I just wanted to know if you had been to Thula Thula, because when I went there last year for an overnight stay, my quote was all inclusive, not only of game drives, but all meals, accommodation etc..And we got a very good rate too.

• 2 weeks later...

I am going back to Thula Thula in January next year. I went there in November last year and it was one of the highlights of my trip. Great food, great service and great staff. I thought it was excellent value considering that Thula Thula is 5 star and that all is included. I certainly recommend it. When were you there FMA ?

Hi Bijou 1,

Have a look at my previous response regarding a tour company my wife and I used, it will really be worth your while to have a look at their website. It was the best tour we had anywhere. Their website is

www.utopiatours-sa.com

Donald

I am going back to Thula Thula in January next year. I went there in November last year and it was one of the highlights of my trip. Great food, great service and great staff. I thought it was excellent value considering that Thula Thula is 5 star and that all is included. I certainly recommend it. When were you there FMA ?

• 1 month later...

Thanks a lot for the tip, but I like to book direct. Much more flexible and I like to deal directly with the places I am going to. I get many more info dealing direct than with a middle person and it is much faster. That's the way I travel ! But thanks anyway...

Archived