How Old Are Cc's From Princess

roe2ship

Kruisey, only by a year!! Dh just turned 67. I love the 60's don't you??? It is the best!!! We know how to enjoy life!! Don't have to take crap from the kids anymore!!! Have all the priorities in order!! Can say anything we want cause they think, "they are just old. Don't pay any attention". I just love it!!! :D

44 for me and 40 for DH.

And he never, ever let's me forget that he's younger!

Married 13 years as of this December..

We travel with DH's parents..they are mid 60's and early 70's...no way I'll reveal exact ages for my MIL...that's a sure fire way to get myself into hot water :D

I am 24 and DF is 25. This is our first cruise together (my first entirely). Nice to hear there are so many diverse couples going! We are getting married 10/29/05. Time to relax before the major wedding plans begin! Anybody out there embarking on 10/23/05 on the Carribean Princess?:D

Totals to date:

Under 20 - 21
20 - 30 - 27
31 - 40 - 44 (or make that 1 less if bardgal was just dreaming outloud)
41 - 50 - 74
51 - 60 - 61
Over 60 - 29

Looking at these makes me believe that bubr61971 must gotten on some other cruise line ship and not Princess. These number seem to contradict her statement 'Everything is more centered around the drinking and younger crowd then older senior adults.' May she meant dead rather than 'older' ! :eek: Although the thesarus does include 'MATURE' as a synonym for older and none of us clames to be mature. :D

Archived