Cabin 8455 on Liberty

copvet

Is there anyone that can advise us how the 9-A cabin 8455 on Liberty is for layout and "creature features"? How about the balcony? We have always cruised cat 11 midship so was curious how this will be. We expect a little more engine noise and some pitch & roll but are wondering if the pool area above us is a problem. Thank you in advance.:)

Debbie & Wayne

I've had 8448 on the Liberty, which is laid out exactly like 8455, but opposite. The balcony IMO is the best of the wraps - you get good real estate straight out, to the side, and at an angle. There is some chair scraping in the morning, but nothing that bothered me enough to never book the cabin again - we loved being so close to the Lido area! Didn't really notice any vibrations or a rougher ride, but we were going so slow most of the trip, it's hard to say if you would feel that back there.

I have pictures of our cabin in my Liberty photo album on webshots - they're at the very end of the album.

Thank you very much Meredith. Exactly what we were looking for. That balcony is much wider and longer then the suite balcony's. More windows also.

I think we will be very happy there.:)

P.S. Loved your photo album...very cool!

Archived