Freedom / Fromal Night/ Supper Club

philphi

I know this has been asked a million times but.... can anyone confirm when the formal nights are on the Freedom. We are leaving on Sat. I want to make reservations for the supper club for a different night... an suggestions ? From people that have been on the Freedom a good night to go to the supper club?

Thanks in advance.

progress.gif

I know this has been asked a million times but.... can anyone confirm when the formal nights are on the Freedom. We are leaving on Sat. I want to make reservations for the supper club for a different night... an suggestions ? From people that have been on the Freedom a good night to go to the supper club?

Thanks in advance.

progress.gif

Formal nights are no more. So there are none

:rolleyes: LOL - I wish I could help but we aren't going on the Freedom until November.

Must be quiet on here right now... I am sure someone will have an answer for you soon.

Have fun on your cruise!! :) Especially on the Formal... oops i mean Elegant Nights. ;)

We were on the Freedom in February of this year, and if I remember correctly the Formal, now called "Elegant" nights were on Monday and Thursday nights. We also did the Sun King Supper Club and it was one of the highlights of the cruise. If you have any other questions, let me know, because the cruise is still fresh in my memory banks.:D

Thanks, I have it set up right mow for Wed. night I didnt want to make it on a formal night as the food does tend to be better in the main dining room on those nights, I appreciate your help. If Monday and Thursday are the formal then that would work out nicely.

thanks again

WE had "FORMAL NIGHTS" on our April 5 Freedom Cruise !!

They were Sunday and Thursday.

We did the Supper Club on Wednesday -- Good ! but CAN NOT even begin to compare to CHOPS on RCL !!

Dinner took almost 3 hours! WAY too long!

We found ourselves just sitting for quite a while between each course !

Archived