Suites on the Legend

Brenda Bell

I'm already booked for a cruise on the Legend and staying in a category 11. When I was making reservation with my PVP she advised me at the time there are no category 12 available and that the cat. 11 is big enough for 4 people.

When I got on Carnival web site and look up the same cruise for 2 guests it shows 3 suites in cat.11 & 3 suites in cat.12 that are available but....when I check it for 3 to 4 guests traveling No suites are available. What is going on? Can anyone explain this?

I'm already booked for a cruise on the Legend and staying in a category 11. When I was making reservation with my PVP she advised me at the time there are no category 12 available and that the cat. 11 is big enough for 4 people.

When I got on Carnival web site and look up the same cruise for 2 guests it shows 3 suites in cat.11 & 3 suites in cat.12 that are available but....when I check it for 3 to 4 guests traveling No suites are available. What is going on? Can anyone explain this?

Some cabins (including suites) are meant to hold 2 people, some 3, and some 4. There are Coast Guard restrictions on the numbers of passengers so they set it up so not all cabins will hold the 'max'.

Archived