Goodies on Glory

IslandToIsland

Just wondering if anyone that has been on the Glory recently can comment on the goody basket. Did you have one? What was in it? I have read some threads on other ships about great goodies then some not so great, or none at all. I want some goodies! :p

Last week all we got in our goodie basket was a few disposable razors and sample packages of shampoo and conditioner, at christmas it was the same with the addition of 3 travel size toothpaste tubes. Kind of disappointing.

There were also small shampoo samples when we sailed the first time on the Glory. No matter what is in the basket, I treat it like a bonus and have fun pulling out the goodies. Just like a Christmas sock!

Do they still have the shampoos and body wash in the showers or do we have to bring out own stuff. ARe the "goodies" something different from what they have in the rooms?

Thank you - Angelique:)

Yes they have shampoo and body wash in the showers and I've always found it to be quite acceptable. The goodies are little magazine size samples of Loreal or some other "named" brand, but really just single use stuff. I keep them to take with me on future trips because I usually fly in early and don't like most hotel products. Bic razor's and usually crest toothpaste.

Archived