Worried about meeting Ebanks by 8:30 am

Hopelesslu

Hi, I am a bit worried about meeting ebanks at the Hard Rock Cafe by 8:30. Our ship will not start tendering until 7:30. I've seen from other threads that the Hard Rock is a short walk, but have never cruised before. How long will it take to get off the ship? Do we need to get in line early? We are on The Enchantment of the Seas on May 5. Should I try to reserve a later time, Shawn from ebanks doesn't seem concerned.

Thanks.

Hopelesslu

We just went on the RRR tour with nativeway in Jan. We were on the Mariner of the Seas. We did line up early to tender in. There were a lot of others lining up also. Sometimes the cruise lines let people onto the first tenders that have booked excursions through the ship. When we were off and found the nativeway tours people with signs we did end up waiting a little while for others. We had a wonderful day with them. Good luck!:)

• 2 weeks later...

We actually didn't have any problems either. We were on the Conquest and actually got to The Hard Rock almost an hour early :o because of the time difference.

Shawn knows what he is doing and would not allow you to book a time that you can't be there by.

Have fun!

Archived