Fairmont Waterfront

We are considering a stay here this summer pre-cruise. Hear very nice reports/pros. We want to hear some cons! It may help make a decision to do something a little more different/fun--Opus hotel. Tell me some cons!

We are considering a stay here this summer pre-cruise. Hear very nice reports/pros. We want to hear some cons! It may help make a decision to do something a little more different/fun--Opus hotel. Tell me some cons!

The only cons that I can think of is that it is too convenient across the street from Canada Place, the views are too good, the hotel is just another lovely Fairmont property, and it is one of Vancouver's top 5 hotels. If that doesn't dissuade you; go stay at the Opus, there is a rapid transit line and station being built within the block...and I am serious about that. If you wanted to try a boutique hotel here are two for your consideration;

www.lesoleilhotel.com

www.wedgewoodhotel.com

You will be hard pressed to improve an the Waterfront unless you wanted to try the Pan Pacific right at Canada Place.

Archived