Pearl Suites

karbla

Hi all...

Readying for our cruise to Alaska next month. Since this is our 50th birthday celebration, we are splurging and have a penthouse suite. Does anyone have any inside info on rm 9170?

We are cruise rookies but have both always wanted to go to Alaska. I am so very glad that I learned about this site, it has given me tons of info for the trip. Already started the gathering/packing of the "odds and ends".

Any advice, suggestions, warnings you can offer would be very appreciated!:rolleyes:

Thanks!

Hi all...

Readying for our cruise to Alaska next month. Since this is our 50th birthday celebration, we are splurging and have a penthouse suite. Does anyone have any inside info on rm 9170?

We are cruise rookies but have both always wanted to go to Alaska. I am so very glad that I learned about this site, it has given me tons of info for the trip. Already started the gathering/packing of the "odds and ends".

Any advice, suggestions, warnings you can offer would be very appreciated!:rolleyes:

Thanks!

Hi, Karbla! We'll be getting on the Pearl the day you get off! We have booked AE 9670 which is aft on the port side while you are in AE 9170, aft on the starboard side. We were booked in this same suite last year for our cruise to Alaska but got an upsell offer to a Deluxe Owner's Suite that we couldn't refuse.

Here are a few pictures that a fellow cruiser took when they were in 9670.

I'm sure you'll have a great time on the Pearl and enjoy scenic Alaska!:)

2093414760058518974rWRQPo_ph.jpg.93f4fb2bdc5500dcaa46ebc24ff7a442.jpg

2196780380058518974xjBTRe_ph.jpg.f2395faaba723dce3ceceb0c54143fe2.jpg

2350190690058518974paHcdo_ph.jpg.4aefdbc55604772442675406112b4ef3.jpg

AE9670balcony.jpg.8a4026142f291008bf24c6e493cb1c9f.jpg

thanks for the info! Am still waiting for the upsell offer... doubt it will come. :-( But ya never know, right? With barely more than 3 weeks, I am suspecting we won't get that offer.

Thanks again for the info and photos.

Archived