Woohoo - new Dawn 1 & 2 nighter CTN listed for '09

ma_t_gus

Just saw a 1 nighter on April 30, 2009 and a 2 nighter on May 1, 2009 from NYC listed today. The price for the 1 nighter might go down since it is on a Thurs night. The 2 nighter leaves on Fri, that one might be really popular so the price might go up.

Remember, you saw it here first.

I just did the 2 night cruise in NYC and stayed in the Garden Villa and when I saw this I jumped on it again. I will post a review later on, but it was the most amazing experience my family has ever had. While a 7 night cruise in the Garden Villa would cost over $700 per person per night (too cost prohibitive for me), this one (albeit it is only 2 nights) costs only around $300 per person per night and seems like a great deal to be able to experience the villa. I see that someone else already scooped up the other villa.

I just did the 2 night cruise in NYC and stayed in the Garden Villa and when I saw this I jumped on it again.

Nice... I'm glad you got in early. I'm going to try to go to the 2 nighter, hopefully the price goes down a little. It'll be a nice weekend getaway. I still have the $250 credit to use, it was for booking while I was on the Gem. That'll lessen the pain.

The weather should be nice during that time.

Archived