Altun-HA mini review

steveaaaaa

We did this excursion the 1st week of April 2008 and we were sailing on CCL but decided to book it thru another Extreme type of company.;)

We were met at the pier by a sign holding rep who directed us to a building where we paid the remaining 90% due in cash only.

We were driven for an hour plus in a mini van to the ruin site.They had nice restrooms,some craft sale booths,ect.Our driver was also our guide and tried to fill up a few hours with info but it was difficult.The site has a few nice ruins which you can climb way up,many ruins are barely unearthed yet and the whole site will eventually be great.Was it worth the money? It was something to do and I am glad I did do it as I have been to Belize before and was running out of stuff to do.The whole time we took was and hour and a half at the site and we were ready to go.If you book 6 people,you can have a private tour which we wanted and did.

Steve

Archived