3-Day Cruisers?

Jackale

Any others of you out there - what can I expect, what should or shouldn't I make sure I do?

I've done 4 day, but never a 3 day cruise. From what some of the Carnival Staff told us, the 3 day cruise is the real "party" cruise.;) Everyone is trying to pack all their fun into 3 days. There is supposed to be lots of drinking going on. I haven't experienced it myself so it's only rumor to me.

We did a 3 day last Feb. and had a blast. It was out second cruise (first was a 7 day) and we even still had just as much fun on 3 days. I definitely would tell you to not sleep in ... haha. We got up early every day so we can enjoy the days rather then sleep most of it away.

You will have fun !!

We took a three day last year on Sensation. It was the fiance and I, plus my mother, aunt and grandparents. I was a little nervous taking them on a three day because of reputation that these cruises have gotten. Most of which has been listed above.

I was pleasantly surprised.

The passengers were no more rowdy than on any of our other cruises. The activities were more or less the same. We stopped by the clubs at night expecting a drunken riot, but there was none. It was actually more calm than some of the nights we had on Glory, and that was a 7 day!

Archived