Another Option - Tour

Yoitsbbg

Hey all...

Just got back from Belize (2nd time there) and we decided to just take a taxi tour around Belize. Met a GREAT taxi driver and would highly recommend.

His name is Donovan Walters. Unfortunately, he doesn't have email, however you can call him at 207-2982 (need to add 011 + Belize country code in front of that).

He took us for an hour tour (we were a little pressed for time) around Belize City...took us to some shopping spots. He was going to take us for some local fare, but we ran out of time. He charged us $30 (total), but I'm sure you can negotiate with him. Very pleasant, retired jamaican police officer now living in Belize...very personable.

Check him out for something alternative next time you go.

Also...I HIGHLY recommend Reggie if Cave Tubing. Did it 2 yrs ago when there...A+

-YO

:D

Returned from Belize as well, and was suppose to go Cave tubing with Reggie Tours, but because of hurricane Jeanne, the ship had to shorten the length of time in Belize. I contacted Reggie to let him know that our party would have to cancel the tour because of time constraints.

When we arrived in Belize, we decided to visit the the pickup spot we had scheduled with Reggie, and to my surprise they were there, waiting for us to arrive in case we wanted to do another quick excursion. We all decided to to do a tour around town for around $15.00 and it ended up being a fun time.

The tour operators (Timmy and Jamai) were excellent, and they catered to our group by answering any questions we had, they stopped at locations we requested, and basically they "made" the trip.

Although we didn't get to do the cave tubing, it turned it to be fun time.

Archived