Sportfishing

DL111255

Hi, we did our fishing in Mazatlan. The reason I picked it was because on our cruise docs it said Cabo may be cancelled at any time due to weather since you have to tender into port. Sure enough, it was cancelled. My husband would have been so disappointed if we had booked it there and not gone. He ended up catching 4 sailfish. We did book on our own so we could have a boat to ourselves. Remember, if there are six of you and you only get one fish, 5 of you are out of luck. We used a company thru letsgofishing.com. They were awesome and really knew their stuff. They picked us up at the dock and drove us about 5 minutes to the marina and we left from there, then they brought us back after the charter.

I was kind of concerned about Cabo being canceled, never can tell in a tender port. I was also concerned that booking through the ship we would need at least two others (I fish too!!) and the excursion might be canceled. How long did you fish? Would you use them again?

Archived