Miracle cabins 4122 and 4123

4nzic1

Hi All,

Has anyone ever stayed in cabin 4122 or 4123 on Miracle? I want to try the 5A with the french doors and looking at the deck plans it looks like these two may be slightly better than the other 5A's because it looks like you may see a tiny oceanview as opposed to a full lifeboat. :) Anyone have pics of these two particular cabins?

thanks in advance

Although I don't have a photo of the exact cabins you mentioned, I do have one of cabin 4132 on Carnival Miracle, which is basically in the identical postion to the lifeboats of those you are considering. I could see quite a bit, and there was definitely good quality light to come through each morning. Enjoy your cruise!!

M4132.JPG

Thanks Don. :) I only wish this cruise was this year. : ) I'm booking for next yr but I know certain cabins if they're popular for view, location, someone's lucky numbers, etc are selected early on. : ) I'm booking for Thanksgiving week 2009. This thanksgiving week I'll just have to settle for 7 day mexican riviera from out here in southern cali....probably good thing with the fuel and airfare mess going on right now. :)

Archived