Independence of the Seas Review of onboard stay

i have been reading the reviews about the promenade cabins and was getting a tad worried...

we have two booked on the TA west/b 2009, but i took the precaution of booking deck 8.. we are the furthest aft cabins of all the proms (ie both sides of the ship... I'm happy to wave through the windows at other members of my family but i don't want them knocking on my door every 5 mins...!)

anyway i guessed that they would need some sort of soundproofing, and most people say that they seem to be nice and quiet! TBH i don't intend to spend much time in my cabin so unless they are partying at 3am then it wouldn't of bothered me anyhow...

ps... Blackpool belle... where in gods country do your cousins live? I'm originally from Royton

Sorry to be so long in reply - internet problems! The toiletries consisted of 2 very small soaps and shampoo in a dispenser in the shower, unbranded. I would have been very disappointed with this but can only assume that this was because we wern't "real" guests as such, only 1 nighters! Best to ask the cruiseline! Hope your mum has alovely time!!

I was a "real paying guest" and we didn't get any extra toiletries, but the very small bar of soap (x 2) and shampoo in the shower. Not very exciting - glad I took my own!!!

Nina

Archived