Anyone use Ebanks Watersports?

Tralynn

This is with Capt. Shawn Ebanks. Nativeway was booked already for November. So we are considering Ebanks Watersports. It is a different company. We spoke to Sharon and she didn't say she had relatives in the biz, so I'm not sure there is any relation.

I was hoping that someone here had tried Ebanks Watersports and could give me some feedback.

A great, big thank you for helping me out. I feel much better since I checked Trip Advisor out! It's amazing at how many tour guides have the same last name. We don't cruise until Thanksgiving week, but I will be sure to post something on the Grand Cayman boards about Ebanks Watersports. So far, Capt. Shawn has been wonderful at suggesting several options for our group's tour. I hope that this is a sign of good customer service.

We used Ebanks in October. It was awesome. Shawn was a little late in picking us up because of an accident but he called someone that was around The Hard Rock and the guy came and told us.

We did the Waverunner excursion and it was awesome. I will be booking with Ebanks if we ever return to Grand Cayman.

Thanks Trctjs!

We're definitely going to give him a try. We're just having a little trouble trying to contact him by phone. I've sent him an email asking for another phone number to try. It usually takes him a couple of days to respond to his emails. Do you have any contact number that is different than the one on his website?

This is the link I found for them:

http://www.gocayman.ky/component/option,com_directory/listing,Ebanks%20Watersports%20-%20Snorkeling%20Tours%20/%20Jet%20Ski%20Rentals/page,viewListing/lid,101/Itemid,160/

we are considering doing a Jet Ski snorkel tour through them in September and would love some feedback from anyone who has used them in the past.

• 4 weeks later...

We used Ebanks last November. Had originally booked the waverunner tour to Stingray City. It was too windy and these tours were cancelled so they substituted the tour on the seven mile beach side of the island. My 18 yo son and I had a blast -- stopped to snorkel at the wreck and at a reef. Definite advantage to booking with a company that has waverunners on both sides of the island. Would definitely book with these guys again.

We have also used him before and plan to use him the next time we're in GC. We had a FANTASTIC time. 4 wave runners with a guide. We went to Stingray City for a few minutes then snorkling for maybe 20-30 minutes and then an hour or so of free ride time. Our guide did not care where we went as long as we kept him in sight. I have never had so much fun in my life!! I highly recommend him.

• 7 months later...

Archived