free laundry/dry cleaning for suites?

sandiego1

We booked a Sky Suite for a Panama canal cruise (FLL - SAN). Do you get free laundry and dry cleaning services as a suite perk? I don't see it mentioned on the Celebrity web site. We had all of our clothes cleaned when we went on HAL the last 2 times. It was a great benefit. We were able to pack less and came home w/ mostly clean clothes. I did'nt do my formal wear as I was a bit concerned w/the quality of the dry cleaner (didn't do anything that was silk or had sequins).

The prices are quite reasonable. I still wish they had a self-service laundry. My husband likes to press his shirts before he wears them. It seems kind of silly to spend $2 to have them done and have to wait 24-48 hrs for them (if you miss the 9AM cut-off) when he could do it in 5 minutes. We'll just have to send them all out the 1st night of the cruise.

we are also booked in a sky suite for panama canal (fll-san diego), and was wondering about the laundry situation, thanks for all the helpful informaton. does this trip count as two for credits towards celebrity?and if anyone knows if the train trip that i have been reading about is addition to or instead of staying on the ship when going

through canals? a bit confused, but have a year to figure it out! hahaha....

I sailed in a suite on Princess in March 07.....and they did offer the free drycleaning/laundry for the category of suite I was in.

It was a huge perk.

What did it cost them?

Probably about $100.00 .....

but it made a big impression on me.

It was so nice to know that you could throw things in a bag in the morning....

and they were back, hanging clean in your closet in the afternoon.

Really felt like a luxury !

I really think Celebrity should consider this for a suite perk.

The prices are reasonable, so I do not see why they should make it a perk. If you can afford to pay for the suite, you can afford a few dollars to clean something while at sea. The alternative of course, is to just bring more clothes!!

I don't think it has anything to do with "can a suite passenger afford drycleaning".

It's about perks.

I have had lots of perks.....

and Princess' dry cleaning/laundry perk is by far the best I have experienced ! :D

Archived