What happened to "Just Because of You" in Miami

Does anyone know what happened to the business "Just Because of You?" I heard from posts on Cruise Critic about Shelley whose company sends gift baskets to people on cruises. My husband and I did it exactly a year ago, and had some liquor sent to us - so we could have it, and didn't have to worry about trying to "smuggle" it on and having it confiscated.

We are going on Majesty of the Seas on May 12, and I looked up the number on her website, and also a local one in Miami to put in an order, and it appears as though both numbers are out of service. Just wondered if anyone heard anything about that, or knew of a similar business that does that.

RCCL no longer allows any alcohol to be sent or carried onto a ship :( ! We also used Shelley a year ago, and it worked out great! She was having some medical issues and after RCCL put the new rule into effect, her health was not good and she went out of business! There were many people still waiting on refunds, last I heard!!

Archived