Honeymoon on nav of the seas

Hi all, my fiance and I are looking at taking a med cruise in the summer of 09 and after looking at the many many options we are thinking of taking the Navigator of the Seas for its 7 day eastern med itinerary. We are thinking a JS as the price jump to the grand suite is pretty hefty. Anyone taken this trip before? Good for a honeymoon (if not - any suggestions for other ships)? "Romanticy" things we just must do? We are both experienced cruisers (I am quite addicted really!) but have never been on RCI before. Thanks for any imput/thoughts/suggestions!

- Rocker313

Hi all, my fiance and I are looking at taking a med cruise in the summer of 09 and after looking at the many many options we are thinking of taking the Navigator of the Seas for its 7 day eastern med itinerary. We are thinking a JS as the price jump to the grand suite is pretty hefty. Anyone taken this trip before? Good for a honeymoon (if not - any suggestions for other ships)? "Romanticy" things we just must do? We are both experienced cruisers (I am quite addicted really!) but have never been on RCI before. Thanks for any imput/thoughts/suggestions!

- Rocker313

Hi Rocker313,

We just returned from a TA on the Navigator. It was our best cruise ever. As far as romance. You can make it what you want. There are lots of activities to join in or if you just want some quiet time by yourself you can do that, too. This was our second Voyager class cruise, and so far we abslolutely love the Voyager class ships out of everything we've been on.

The "Med." is romantic in itself. So go for it.

Archived