just cruised the Imagination

powoct95

My husband and I just returned from a great cruise on the Imagination. We went to Grand Turk, Half moon Cay, and Bahamas. I'll start by saying we have cruised from Miami one time previously, and the Port has changed for the better. Embarkation was so smooth, we arrived at 11:15 and even though we were so early, we were still eating lunch by 12:15. The ports we visited were really nice. Grand Turk was quiet and exactly what we were looking for. We snorkeled and the water was warm and beautiful. Half Moon Cay, they aren't words to describe how nice this place is. The color of the water was indescribable. And ohhh... the food at the buffet was incredible. Their jerk chicken was as good as Jamaica. Our stop at Nassau was good,everything was as expected, it's just not a port that I really love. The town is kinda crazy and always very crowded, but it is a good place to buy junk to take home. All in all this cruise was really great! The new refurbishments on the ship were nice. The bathrooms are a great improvement and the director on this ship, Jorge, was very funny. My husband and I aren't the type to get to involved in all the activities, but there was definetly plently to do if you want to. I would recomment this cruise to anyone who would like a relaxing vacation.

My husband and I just returned from a great cruise on the Imagination. We went to Grand Turk, Half moon Cay, and Bahamas. I'll start by saying we have cruised from Miami one time previously, and the Port has changed for the better. Embarkation was so smooth, we arrived at 11:15 and even though we were so early, we were still eating lunch by 12:15. The ports we visited were really nice. Grand Turk was quiet and exactly what we were looking for. We snorkeled and the water was warm and beautiful. Half Moon Cay, they aren't words to describe how nice this place is. The color of the water was indescribable. And ohhh... the food at the buffet was incredible. Their jerk chicken was as good as Jamaica. Our stop at Nassau was good,everything was as expected, it's just not a port that I really love. The town is kinda crazy and always very crowded, but it is a good place to buy junk to take home. All in all this cruise was really great! The new refurbishments on the ship were nice. The bathrooms are a great improvement and the director on this ship, Jorge, was very funny. My husband and I aren't the type to get to involved in all the activities, but there was definetly plently to do if you want to. I would recomment this cruise to anyone who would like a relaxing vacation.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I keep hearing great things about Half Moon Cay. I think Next year I'm going to drop my Key West stop and sail the week the ship stops at Half Moon Cay.

Archived