Royal Swim Time

red1976

Me and my daughter are doing the Royal Swim in Cozumel on July 3rd, we are sailing on the liberty of the seas, we will be docked from 10am-7pm, which time should we pick to do the Royal Swim? Also, she is 8, do you think she will enjoy the royal swim better than the others?

thanks.

I would suggest booking an early swim time. Maybe 11 a.m. or so. That gives you the rest of the day to shop or just relax at the beach.

We departed from Tampa (April 12th). When we arrived in Cozumel, they were one hour behind us.

We arrived early for our swim and they were able to move our swim up by one hour. I expected the taxi ride to be around $16 but we were charged $10 each way.

Allow at least an hour to view the video and photographs of the dolphin swim. My son is 17 and participated in the Royal Swim. It was well worth the money to me. I saw many younger children participating in the dolphin encounter and having a blast.

We purchased the DVD and several pictures of the swim for $78. Their sales pitch started around $169 for the package and then they combined our package with another couple and gave us the DVD and pics for $78 each.

Me and my daughter are doing the Royal Swim in Cozumel on July 3rd, we are sailing on the liberty of the seas, we will be docked from 10am-7pm, which time should we pick to do the Royal Swim? Also, she is 8, do you think she will enjoy the royal swim better than the others?

thanks.

I think the time depends on your schedule. If you are early risers than the 11:00 would make sense. Our family tends to be late risers so we will probably do the 1:00 pm. It would give us time to have "brunch" and get to the park in time for the swim.

I think what swim you do would depend on your daughter. My kids weren't so adventurous at that age and I don't think my son would've done well with the royal swim. If she tends to be "fearless" I say do the royal swim, it truly is a memory of a lifetime. BTW, hope you read my thread about Dolphin Discovery's sale.

:)

Archived