Confused about time?

red1976

We are going on Liberty of the Seas on July 3 to Cozumel, we will be docked from 10-7, I'm going to sign up for the Royal Swim but confused as to what time to choose. If I choose 11:00, will that be enough time to get there, what if the ship is running behind what will happen then? Also is that the ship time or Cozumel time? I emailed Dolphin Discovery and this is their response:

Thank you very much for contacting us.

On July 3rd, 2008 we still have spaces available at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:30pm, probably the best options coud be at 12:00pm or 1:00pm. I just would like to know if the times that you are giving me are Cozumel time, we are Central Time in Cozumel and sometimes the cruise ships handle diferent times.

The cruise ship dock is aproximatelly 20 minutes away from our location by taxi.

I told her we were there from 10-7 so, is that Cozumel's time or the ships time. I'm sorry, I'm just getting a little nervous, also do you have to bring your own towel or just from towel from the ship.

Thanks for you help.

We are going on Liberty of the Seas on July 3 to Cozumel, we will be docked from 10-7, I'm going to sign up for the Royal Swim but confused as to what time to choose. If I choose 11:00, will that be enough time to get there, what if the ship is running behind what will happen then? Also is that the ship time or Cozumel time? I emailed Dolphin Discovery and this is their response:

Thank you very much for contacting us.

On July 3rd, 2008 we still have spaces available at 11:00am, 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm and 3:30pm, probably the best options coud be at 12:00pm or 1:00pm. I just would like to know if the times that you are giving me are Cozumel time, we are Central Time in Cozumel and sometimes the cruise ships handle diferent times.

The cruise ship dock is aproximatelly 20 minutes away from our location by taxi.

I told her we were there from 10-7 so, is that Cozumel's time or the ships time. I'm sorry, I'm just getting a little nervous, also do you have to bring your own towel or just from towel from the ship.

Thanks for you help.

10-7 is ship time, it would actually be 9-6 cozumel time. Yes just bring your pool towel from the ship.

Archived