Just received my 45 day letter!

patterson3

I sailed on the Fascination in March and in my letter I praised my cabin steward (Ketut) and dining room waiter (Bennie). They were both above and beyond what I would call "attentive"....They really treated us like royalty and I was glad that Carnival forwards these letters to the supervisors of the people receiving the compliments. Hopefully they are appropriately compensated!

Anyway, this is my 1st 45 day letter and it just said to call within 45 days of my next cruise to receive a gift....But it didn't list what kind of gift? I know people have mentioned drink tickets or free photos, but I was just curious what else is offered? Thanks for the help, and sorry if this 8,324,678th post on 45 day letters....lol

Congrats on your letter! I got one too and was wondering also what the gifts are. I keep trying to do a search on here, but with no luck. Is it down for everyone or just me? If anyone knows about the gifts, please post. Thanks.

So, how do you get a 45 day letter? By filling out a comment card on the ship or by sending your own letter to Carnival?

Write them a letter about your experience whether good or bad.

Guest Relations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Carnival Place

3655 NW 87 Avenue

Miami, Fl. 33178-2428

Fred

Archived