Chinese Food on the Destiny?

My family is booked on the Destiny in August. My oldest daughter wondered if there would be Chinese food on the cruise.

Taste of the Nation Food Station up on Lido Decks buffet will have Japanese cuisine on one of the days but not Chinese. I don't ever recall Chinese up there. There might be an Asian WOK Noodle Food Window on the side on Lido but on the Freedom its now changed to Mexican. This change could be on all ships.

Also most Bigger ships now have a Mongolian Grill, I have a thread on that, check it out here with Pictures: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=760717

Fred

WOO HOOO!!!! Does this include sushi?

I'm also booked for the Destiny in August! :D

On the Freedom during the Japanese Cuisine up on Lido they had a ton of sushi, all you can eat, different types even and california rolls.

Destiny also has a Sushi bar, should be on deck 5.

Fred

The last time (6/2006) I was on the Destiny they had Happy Valley - A Chinese food restaurant right around the corner from the Lido Buffet. It was pretty good - the egg rolls were delicious. I'm on the Destiny again this June so I hope they still have Happy Valley.:o

The last time (6/2006) I was on the Destiny they had Happy Valley - A Chinese food restaurant right around the corner from the Lido Buffet. It was pretty good - the egg rolls were delicious. I'm on the Destiny again this June so I hope they still have Happy Valley.:o

I was just checking out this thread because I leave on the Destiny Sunday. what a Suprise!!!! No chinese in Hadley but appears to be in Greenville now LOL:) I grew up just down the road a bit from where your location has you. This is my first cruise and just cant wait!

Archived