Disembarkation in San Juan

mark&christa

Any chance of making a 10:25 AM flight? Carnival Victory will be arriving at 7:00 AM in San Juan. What are the odds of making a 10:25 AM flight. I know this is cutting it close and will probably pick a later flight.

Thanx for your opinions.

!

Last Aug. I had a 11:30am flight and was stressing out the last evening. I normally always stay an extra day, but booked the cruise 2 months in advance and the 11:30 flight had a great rate.

I did self assist, which started at 7:30..and was off the ship in 5 mins. Took a cab to the airport arriving at 8ish. Was at the gate by well before 9.

So I made it with time to spare.

While they say 7am the SJ ships normally arrive around 5am.

You can make it, unless something horribly goes wrong, if you can get a later flight, I would go with that option.

Next year I arriving 2 days early and staying a day post cruise.

A few weeks ago, my sister had a flight at 11:30 AM and used the self assist. She didn't have any problems but the ship had no problems with

Customs.

I would say that you should keep your flights but have a backup in mind if you don't make these.:(

• 1 month later...

We had an 11:30 flight. I dont think we would have made that 10am flight.

Getting off the ship and to the airport is not the problem-- getting through the security--- that was a huge mess that day. It took almost the required 2 hours.

Now if the ship does dock on time-- and it clears customs in a timely manner (everyone pays their bill on time- which was not the case for our sailing)

you would have to be at the airport by 8:30 for the 10:30 flight

Archived