NHL playoffs onboard

zdd817

Can't answer that, but Lets' Go Flyers:D ... Hope to see you guys soon!

Yeah, I wish they would show more normal sports on cruises. They tend to show alot of european soccer and golf and stuff. Hopefully can catch the race the night we get on the boat next month. I'm right there with you on the NHL. My Hurricanes didn't make the playoffs again so I'm takin the Flyers all the way.

Can't answer that, but Lets' Go Flyers:D ... Hope to see you guys soon!

Haha we should be seeing you next week. Such an amazing series you got going on. Beat those Hab's!

I'm figuring they will show the soccer as highseasredneck said and the basketball playoffs since thats not what i want to see. Good thing they give free internet access in c&a coupon book. I'll just have to check online

That was the only thing that upset me on my first cruise last year. They would turn the satellite receiver to pick up college football but not the Red Sox ALCS series!! There was actually quite a few of us from the northeast that wanted to see it. I left for the 3-nighte with the Sox on the brink of elimination and came home to them in the World Series. I can't believe I missed it.

The Wings all the way . DH will be very upset if they dont show the play offs..sure hope there on some where on the ship:eek:

I will be too! I didn't even think about the playoffs. Hope I can find my games as well. Go WINGS!

Don't count on it. Was on a ship during baseball playoffs. I am a die-heaert Met fan and they were playing. All that was on the TV was European Soccer (futball)--the score ran in a ribbon on the bottom of the screen.

Lots of ticked-off people.

We cruise on Sunday on FOS. I hope they have coverage of the games. The way I look at is the Pens win Thursday night, then the rest for a week while the flyers and Habs beat the daylights out of each other. Let the flyers win and we have home ice advantage. That way we will only miss 1 or 2 games. And I'll be home to watch them win and go to the Finals.

Go Habs Go!!:d

Your right.... Go Habs go,,, Go Home and lose the series:D :D :D

It's not over til it's over... I just can't believe we're up 3-1, I know the Habs still have something for us.....

I have no idea...just wanted to say to a fellow Pittsburgher...

Let's Go Pens!

We cruise on Sunday on FOS. I hope they have coverage of the games. The way I look at is the Pens win Thursday night, then the rest for a week while the flyers and Habs beat the daylights out of each other. Let the flyers win and we have home ice advantage. That way we will only miss 1 or 2 games. And I'll be home to watch them win and go to the Finals.

WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT?!?!?!? That was horrible. No life at all. I'll miss the end of the philly series so hopefully we wrap that up quick. Still in shock after tonight.

Go pens!

WHAT HAPPENED TONIGHT?!?!?!? That was horrible. No life at all. I'll miss the end of the philly series so hopefully we wrap that up quick. Still in shock after tonight.

Go pens!

I watched the last 10 minutes of the Pens game..hoping they would wrap it up, My neighbor 2 doors down is from Pittsburgh, so we're watching closely....

Also can't wait for the Steelers, Eagles 9/21/08

Good luck.

***LET'S GO FLYERS*** ***LET'S GO FLYERS****

It has been a very long time since Lord Stanley's Cup has been in Philly. A long time since Bobby Clarke gave us the toothless smile and wink while holding the cup.

It can been very frustrating to watch some soccer match againtst two countries most people could not find on a map when a big "American" sporting event is on. I guess all we can do is ask politely and hope for the best. On our first cruise our son then three met the captain of the Disney Magic and asked if he was Cal Ripken, Jr. The man was very tall and balding and I must admit did look like Cal. The captain said he didn't know who Cal was not very familiar with "American sports". Anyway we are on a cruise and sports takes a backseat for a week with us!

My guess would be the NBC games would be on but not the weeknight games.I'm a hockey fan "Lets Go Caps",AO is Great but sadly hockey takes a back seat to most Americans so much Soccer and MLB,and the NBA would be in much bigger demand......................Frank

I watched the last 10 minutes of the Pens game..hoping they would wrap it up, My neighbor 2 doors down is from Pittsburgh, so we're watching closely....

Also can't wait for the Steelers, Eagles 9/21/08

Good luck.

Oh no, We sail on 9/20 on Serenade. Sure hope we can get that game on the ship.

DH lived in Pittsburgh for a long time so he is a Penguin, Steeler fan while I am a Flyer, Eagle fan. Makes for some interesting TV viewing in our house. Good thing we have several TV's!

Oh no, We sail on 9/20 on Serenade. Sure hope we can get that game on the ship.

DH lived in Pittsburgh for a long time so he is a Penguin, Steeler fan while I am a Flyer, Eagle fan. Makes for some interesting TV viewing in our house. Good thing we have several TV's!

Oh My Goodness, Judy:eek: Do you have a line painted down the middle of your house during football season;) ! I married a Redskins fan so football season is quite interesting in our house! Yes us Philly fan are long suffering! lol

Archived