Dolphin Excursion in Cozumel

Looking for an excursion in Cozumel w/ Dolphins. I saw it online (naturally I can't recall & I didn't bookmark the site) or maybe it was from a post here....I want to say it was dolphin________ something, I need help remembering what that "something"is. The website had pictures & prices, not cheap but wasn't outrageous either.

Appreciate any help!

Looking for an excursion in Cozumel w/ Dolphins. I saw it online (naturally I can't recall & I didn't bookmark the site) or maybe it was from a post here....I want to say it was dolphin________ something, I need help remembering what that "something"is. The website had pictures & prices, not cheap but wasn't outrageous either.

Appreciate any help!

I've done this excursion (on our own) before, it's fantastic. I believe you are talking about dolphin discovery.

Hope this helps!

Appreciate any help!

I've done this excursion (on our own) before, it's fantastic. I believe you are talking about dolphin discovery.

Hope this helps!

We did the dolphin discovery last week. Excellant program and less than it would cost to book through Carnival. By booking on the website, we received a voucher for free cab fare which worked great!

Can you provide me with any details? Crowded? How long to get there? How long do you actually interact w/ Dolphins did you swim with them or just "meet/greet".

This is a gift I'd like to suprise my daughter with...I personally don't need to swim with them but I do want to be able to be close & get photos of her!

I booked this excursion a couple days ago directly through DolphinDiscovery.com, they were running a special for 10% off total price as well as free transportation and admission. Not sure if they are still offering the discount though. :confused:

My 9yr old had wanted to do this excursion, but I never dreamed it would cost what it does, ( even booking independently)...It might be a neat experience, but I can't justify over $300 for something like that to my partner, as it's his opinion that we've paid enough to be on the ship, he's not dropping more money to extra's...Uhhhhhhhh, as you can tell excursions and shopping aren't his things...Nor is eating off the ship, when we've already paid for our meals onboard...At least we get to enjoy the boat with less crowds when everyone else is off having fun ( my opinion), and spending money ( his opinion). :rolleyes:

Archived