First repo cruise May 9 Vancouver to Seattle

aoverby

My husband and I are taking our first repo / 1 night cruise on Princess from Vancouver BC to Seattle May 9-10. This is my 2nd cruise ever and my husband's 1st. Just wondering how Princess handles soda and coffee cards for these short repo cruises? Can we just carryon what luggage we will have and then not have to put it outside our cabin when we disembark? Thanks for your help!

For a one night cruise, I think you can ONLY carry your luggage on and off. They don't offer the service of loading and unloading your luggage.

As for the soda and coffee cards, maybe someone else can help you out there, as I have no idea.

As of last year, no soda or coffee cards on short repos. But you wouldn't need this anyway; won't be that much time to run up a tab.

Expect some entertainment, a nice dinner (all venues will probably for dinner and breakfast, buffet and grill for lunch), and probably some music in the disco. Spa likely will be available for booking on board but will have limited services. They will have some fun activities planned.

But otherwise, repositioning cruises are their own animal. They do a lot of maintainence here, so some pools/hot tubs, etc might be closed. There will be no formal parties. There's less activity. I honestly wouldn't recommend it as a first cruise simply because it won't give your hubby a true feeling of what cruising is all about. However, I do think you will have a good time, and afterwards you can plan for your next cruise! Hope it's fantastic!:D

Archived