Anyone else looking forward to the aqua spa cabins?

joanne59

Has anybody heard if at Blu if they only seat you with your party, or do they assign you to a specific table for the cruise with other Aqua Class passengers (i.e. a similar to traditional dining in the main dining room).

Thanks

[quote name='Gonzo70']Has anybody heard if at Blu if they only seat you with your party, or do they assign you to a specific table for the cruise with other Aqua Class passengers (i.e. a similar to traditional dining in the main dining room).

Thanks[/quote]

I am assuming it is your choice. They asked us if we wanted a table for 2,4,6 or 8.

[quote name='Gonzo70']Has anybody heard if at Blu if they only seat you with your party, or do they assign you to a specific table for the cruise with other Aqua Class passengers (i.e. a similar to traditional dining in the main dining room).

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Gonzo, it's my understanding (if I'm correctly interpreting everything I've read and heard) that Blu will operate exactly like the main dining room - that all AQ passengers will be assigned a table in Blu INSTEAD of the main dining room. And, like the main dining room, tables come in different sizes, so if you request a table larger than the number of folks in your party, you will be seated with other AQ pax.

There will also be limited seating available for non-AQ pax by reservation and availability - i.e. if some AQ pax have reservations at other restaurants, their seating may be made available to non AQ pax.

Hope this helps!

Archived