Vancouver Entertainment Book Coupon Trades

I hope I am not doing something illegal but is there anyone in Vancouver that has an Entertainment book and would like to trade coupons. I just bought one for the hop on hop off trolley. I would love to have another hop on/hop off coupon and would be more than happy to trade other coupons for it. Let me know.

Marilee

Marilee - we have the Entertainment book for Vancouver - we live about 40 minutes away :o)

I have two books and will never use the Trolley coupons so they are yours if you want them. Just let me know where you would like me to send them and I will pop them in the mail for you. Anything else of interest in the book let me know :o)

ttfn Jennifer

Marilee - we have the Entertainment book for Vancouver - we live about 40 minutes away :o)

I have two books and will never use the Trolley coupons so they are yours if you want them. Just let me know where you would like me to send them and I will pop them in the mail for you. Anything else of interest in the book let me know :o)

ttfn Jennifer

Can you please send me an E-mail at Mar_Gord@hotmail.com

In case the does not come over correct it is Mar_Gord with an underline.

Marilee

ttfn Jennifer

Jennifer,

You have mail.

Marilee

Archived