Parents and children in same room - Diamond

Nancy Martineau

We have a quad-room. Are these rooms bigger than the regular inside cabin? When I click on our room on the princess site I get this floorplan of a small room that shows two twin beds but doesn't show any couches or bunks. Has anyone had one of these rooms and how do the beds work?

Thanks, Nancy

Your room will be the same size as any other inside room. There will be two bunk type beds that either pull out from the wall or drop from the ceiling.
Only staterooms with couchs or sitting areas that turn into a sleeping area are mini suites and above.

[font=Arial Black][color=blue]If you want a bigger room that holds four, the mini-suites that have the extra upper berth over the sofa bid are nice, and also have two TVs, a bigger bathroom and a balcony big enough for 4.[/color][/font]

[font=Arial Black][color=blue]Les[/color][/font]

I was just on the Diamond last week.

I was traveling with my entire family on a reunion cruise and we had two quads, two doubles and two triples all with balconies. The beds drop down from the ceiling. We fortunately did not feel terribly cramped thanks to the balconies, however, if you do not have a balcony it may feel tight. Look for the cabin steward to drop down the beds when you are out to dinner.

Good luck.

Archived