Freedom Aft 8710 Question, Help!!

beverland

HELP!

I booked this cabin last week on board Mariner and now it looks like it has a 1/2 door with a window above it rather than a full glass door. I'm not sure I'm going to like this. :mad:

Has anyone stayed in this cabin? I went to Bonnie's website, but have conflicting information/photos. One photo looks like the door is full glass, but others show 1/2 door with window.

I am afraid I may want to change this cabin. Any info regarding this cabin. PROS/CONS would be greatly appreciated!

HELP!

I booked this cabin last week on board Mariner and now it looks like it has a 1/2 door with a window above it rather than a full glass door. I'm not sure I'm going to like this. :mad:

Has anyone stayed in this cabin? I went to Bonnie's website, but have conflicting information/photos. One photo looks like the door is full glass, but others show 1/2 door with window.

I am afraid I may want to change this cabin. Any info regarding this cabin. PROS/CONS would be greatly appreciated!

I think only one of the Voyager-class ships has the full-glass door on the deck 8 aft/corner cabin (I think it may be Voyager herself that has the full-glass door, but I could not swear to that). I believe all the rest of the Voyager-class and Freedom-class deck 8 aft/corner cabins have the 1/2-glass door that you mentioned. I have not sailed in this cabin myself, but I have read many reviews and if I remember correctly, most folks who have sailed in that cabin did not find that the 1/2-glass door presented any issue for them. The cabin is probably a tad darker than most but would still get lots of sunlight inside the cabin. The balcony itself is nice. While not as large as some of the other aft balconies, it is indeed quite large and has an expansive, sunny, unobstructed view (being pie-shaped).

Archived