What is the best tour to see the Grand Cayman?

cat26

Hello Everyone! I am looking to book an island tour of the Grand Cayman. We will be here from 7AM to 4PM on the Legend.

We would like to tour the island, SHOP, and lunch. We are thinking to doing the 'Trolly Roger Tour', but I have not seen enough of reviews of it.

Any other suggestions or reviews of the 'Troly Roger' would be appreciated!

Great post. I was wondering the same thing. Has anyone tried the ship's excursion or even has anyone tried the Moby Dick that was suggested?

Thanks for posting this!

I would like to hear about the Trolley Roger also. The mobey Dick looks to be a boat tourand I would like to spend a few hours on land.

• 2 weeks later...

We took the Trolley Roger tour last December. Can't say that I would recommend it. I thought we would get to see the beaches, but didn't. We drove around downtown and looked at the buildings and then went out of town to a little clearing by the sea where we got off the trolley and spent 15 minutes looking at rocks and boulders. Nothing to see or take pictures of so we just stood there for 15 minutes and talked. Then back to the pick up point. Buy yourself a nice lunch instead.

Archived