Island Tour

gypsygirl

Looking through my booking on the Legend in August they have the price of the Island Tour set as $48*..."* Shore Excursions pricing may vary depending on the departure time"

The duration is 2 hrs. Try looking into private company excursions...will most likely be cheaper, longer, smaller groups and MUCH more personal. Thats just my opinion though!

Do you need any more prices of Carnival excursions? Be glad to help!

Don't want to hijack the thread, but could you please contact me about getting Carnival excursion prices. We are fully booked, but not within our window to book excursions. Since I'm a planner, this is driving me nuts. I am interested in Grand Caymen and Cozumel specifically. Thanks!

Don't want to hijack the thread, but could you please contact me about getting Carnival excursion prices. We are fully booked, but not within our window to book excursions. Since I'm a planner, this is driving me nuts. I am interested in Grand Caymen and Cozumel specifically. Thanks!

Are you asking for help from me? If so I do not know how to contact you outside of this board. I will be going out of town tomorrow morning, so I can only help you for the next 45 mins or so while i have computer access. What particular excursions do you need prices for?

Archived