why is their no c.c. on princess

willyguy

A meeting was arranged for us on our last Princess cruise, the cruise director arranged the venue with a open bar etc etc.

There was a great turnout of CC.

No open bar and no cruise director showed up, we had fun though.

We met ondeck for 2 sailaways and lunch once a week for the 4 weeks and had a couple of great excursions that were arranged on the RC.

Raevynn, I have been to several CC meetings and most of the people have been great. I don't understand why people have to go on and on about the way someone wrote their sentence as when you read some of them it goes on and on and on.....kind of like this a sentence that never ends or does it......Whew that made me tired.:eek:

To the OP sorry for all the negative comments, keep reading and you will see not everyone on the CC is like that.:)

Could the poster be referring to the member cruises?? There are SO many Carnival groups and the other cruiselines seem few and far between. MAYBE that is what the person meant?? Actually when I was looking at all the member cruises that is what I noticed.

Carol

Archived