Viking River and Air...

ddean52

Usually you're better off doing your own air. You have control over flights - no unnecessary long delays or unnecessary stops, usually it's cheaper. I suggest getting to your destination a day early if at all possible if you're doing transatlantic flight. Even addng in the airpot pickup "free" service, it's usually better to do your own unless you haven't traveled that much & it freaks you out. They wanted $99 EACH for 4 of us, to be picked up at CDG & taken to the hotel, and then picked up at the hotel in Prague & taken to the airport. That's $400. We are taking the Air France bus to Paris (14 E each), $40 US total for 4 of us in Prague. We're ahead!

thanks, just found out they wont do a 3 night precruise in amsterdamthen +14 night amsterdam-budapest. they said the only precruise for this sailing is in london!@@#$YU makes no sense. so im taking care of air-3night in amsterdam myself.lol if they dont want my money then ill give it directly to hotels and airlines myself! again thank you for your inputt!:)

Archived