Pier 30 or Pier 66?

spintowin

:confused: I am sooo confused. If anyone out there is sailing Rhapsody May23, would you please let us know which port you sailed from when you return. Port of Seattle does say Pier 30 on their website, but RCI insists it sails from Pier 66.Thanks for your help.

:confused: I am sooo confused. If anyone out there is sailing Rhapsody May23, would you please let us know which port you sailed from when you return. Port of Seattle does say Pier 30 on their website, but RCI insists it sails from Pier 66.Thanks for your help.

It is DEFINITELY Terminal 30. Apparently no one has told RCI's customer service and res agents about this, but the decision was made a year ago when it was determined that Celebrity would be returning to Seattle full time for the summer after a one year absence.

Infinity will be sailing from Pier 66, Rhapsody from Terminal 30.

I have business dealings with the Port on a daily basis, and my daughter is responsible for delivering produce to both ships and she pretty well knows where she is taking it.

We are absolutely, positively sailing from Terminal 30. See you on the ship.

So we're all pretty sure it's terminal 30? I hope this gets fully resolved in the next couple weeks as I will be on the Rhapsody on June 6! At least we're discussing this now instead of the week of!

So we're all pretty sure it's terminal 30? I hope this gets fully resolved in the next couple weeks as I will be on the Rhapsody on June 6! At least we're discussing this now instead of the week of!

Nope, we're not pretty sure, we are positive. Just ignore RCI and trust the Port of Seattle.....:)

Nope, we're not pretty sure, we are positive. Just ignore RCI and trust the Port of Seattle.....:)

Karen it's just the customer service reps that have it wrong - my cruise docs correctly say that we are sailing from Terminal 30!!

Archived