NY&Co City Style glitter flip flops

I bought these glitter flip flops from NY & CO in silver, brown, pink & turquoise. Will I be allowed in the DR with them on? They have a matching metallic insole and black bottoms. I just can't see myself in heels for too long while pushing a stroller and keeping my 4yo in line. I will deal with my heels for the formal nights but please tell me that I can use the City Styles on "casual" nights. I have 1 more day to shop if need be...

1249123711_citystyle.jpg.75988fea1923a1aafdc77aff8d2aac83.jpg

1871970463_citystyle2.jpg.8359679876a728b29d2a7654f6475206.jpg

These look more like sandals to me, I think they will be fine. Actually, most people spend more time thinking about how they look, before others. Your hands are going to be full with your little ones, just take these shoes and enjoy your cruise!!!!!!!! I love the sparkle!

THank you! Thank you! I just love the way these look because of the sparkle. PLUS, it's something that I bought for ME for this trip that I can actually use for everyday. Oddly enough, I grabbed a pr of sequined flip-flops with a "straw" insole at CVS for $4.99 and they are actually comfy! I live in sandals & flip-flops as soon as the weather turns the teeniest bit warm. :)

Archived