Does NCL do anything special for Father's Day?

Our family will be sailing out on the Norwegian Dawn on June 15, 2008, which is Father's Day. I was wondering if NCL does anything special for Father's Day? I mean not necessarily for free, but something to celebrate the day?

Great question! We'll be on the Star that day too! I already decided that I'm going to give my husband his gift the weekend before so he can use it that weekend while camping with the kids. It's a new p&S camera. I've got my DSLR, he needs a toy too :-)

We will have 4 Dads in our group...would be nice if they acknowledged that day somehow!

I appeciate the information. I was thinking of ideas. I wonder if Cagney's would be too busy that day. Great idea to give the present to him early. DH says the cruise is his Father's Day present. So, I just wanted to do something special to let him know the kids and I appreciate him.

I appeciate the information. I was thinking of ideas. I wonder if Cagney's would be too busy that day. Great idea to give the present to him early. DH says the cruise is his Father's Day present. So, I just wanted to do something special to let him know the kids and I appreciate him.

You may want to have a bottle of champagne/wine delivered to your cabin on Father's Day..or even a cake:)

Archived