ventura charges

Madkitty

Hello,

I emailed P&O regarding the charges for some of the activities. They have replied.

'I am sorry to learn of your disappointment regarding the extra charges for

some activities on board.

Whilst at this stage there is no plans to amend this, I will be certain to

pass your comments on to our Marketing Team who will take on your feedback for the future.'

Hopfully it might make a difference?

Heather. :confused:

I think the more of us that complain the more likely they are to listen.

I agree the charges are a bit underhand. But it is just another way of P&O under the Carnival brand, to get more money. It isn't easy trying to tell children that they can't do something again and again, especially when you thought you had all that included.

A few years ago, the speciality restaurants were around £5 - £7 and worth doing, but now they are £20!! We did the Rhodes one, and yes it was nice, but not worth the extra and it was a bit 'stuffy and pretentious' to be honest.

I personally am not too happy about them charging for films on the TV - especially as they don't have a cinema, we were looking forward to taking our daughter to the 3D one, one would have thought they would compensate passengers by not charging for them.

Ironically we went over to Florida for a couple of weeks in Feb. and made a point of taking her to the 3D cinemas in Disney, so she would be used to wearing the glasses etc., could have saved ourselves the time!:D

I hope they are not going to ask for extras with the Toybox age groups.:confused:

Kate

Archived