Jewel - just back with kids

We just got back from a transatlanic cruise with our twin 2 years old . We had a great relaxxing time . The ship had a great kids club . We drop our girls off around twice a day . This gave us free time to have dinner together with iut girls and some alone free time durring the day . The kids club had facepainting , movies , games ect ..

Thier was a pool just for little kids . The pool is in the shade .No sunburn . A foot of water and mini slide . The girls love it .

Eatting was easy with the girls . The Jewel has small kids eatting area with a mini buffet for kids . So if your kids act poorly while your eatting you do not feel your feel your effecting other people . The kids eatting area is a great spot to talk to other parents while your kids play with thier kids .

Safeness- the rails are close together and go up and down instead of across . So your kids can not climb the railing . I tell you this because we went on a ship last year an the kids were able to climb or fall thru the railing on the ship.

The Jewel was not the most upscale we have been on . The food was not the best and we were a little nickel and dimed -- but the Jewel was the most comfortable and relaxxing cruise we have been on . If you have kids thiers not a better ship. We will sail on NCL again .

hi there, were your 2 year olds potty trained? just wondering about the pool in the kiddie area? Also was there enough place for you to hang out with them in the kiddie pool as it seems rather small. My 2.5 year old will try and go up the slide and then I am probably gonna have to run after her so she doesn't fall. Just wondering?

Also, what kind of activities did they have on the kids camp for 2 year olds. I am just wondering what I need to bring (ex. crayons, paper, movies on a portable player, bubbles, playdoh) that I cannot just have her play with in ther play area.

thanks, glad to hear you had a fun trip.

hi there, were your 2 year olds potty trained? just wondering about the pool in the kiddie area? Also was there enough place for you to hang out with them in the kiddie pool as it seems rather small. My 2.5 year old will try and go up the slide and then I am probably gonna have to run after her so she doesn't fall. Just wondering?

Also, what kind of activities did they have on the kids camp for 2 year olds. I am just wondering what I need to bring (ex. crayons, paper, movies on a portable player, bubbles, playdoh) that I cannot just have her play with in ther play area.

thanks, glad to hear you had a fun trip.

They have padded cages with bars and a door that only opens from the outside. The cage also has a fold down handle for easy carrying.

We just got back from a transatlanic cruise with our twin 2 years old . .

God Bless ya!!! I bet they're adorable. I'm thrilled you were able to relax and have a good time. That is a HUGE accomplishment with 2 Two year olds!!!! :)

I saw you and your girls. They were dancing every time I saw them...by the pool and at Spinnakers. They are adorable. I have twins, but they are now almost 20 years old. I would never have dreamed of taking them on a cruise or any vacation when they were that age. They were not as calm as your girls. My boys were pretty wild at that age. I'm glad you enjoyed your cruise.

There were only 40 children on our cruise!

Archived