Bermuda Ferries/Buses

AFAMILY

Can anyone who has been in Bermuda on one of these last few sailings, tell me how late the buses and ferries run? We'll be docked in King's Wharf the whole time while in port.

Thank you.

There is a site under Bermuda that will give you all the info on public transportation Not sure which one though Make sure you get the 3 day package as it will let you use ferries and buses as long as they run and as often as you like. Great for sightseeing

Can anyone who has been in Bermuda on one of these last few sailings, tell me how late the buses and ferries run? We'll be docked in King's Wharf the whole time while in port.

Thank you.

ferries you can get the schedule at http://www.seaexpress.bm

buses run to about midnight. Its a British Island the Tube in London doesn't run all night either.

ferries you can get the schedule at www.seaexpress.bm

buses run to about midnight. Its a British Island the Tube in London doesn't run all night either.

Thanks for your help.....that's a good site. I was getting conflicting information between my Fodors guide and Bermuda tourist websites.

Happy Cruising! :)

Thanks for your help.....that's a good site. I was getting conflicting information between my Fodors guide and Bermuda tourist websites.

The Bermudian government has a website.

http://www.gov.bm/portal/server.pt?open=512&objID=252&mode=2&in_hi_userid=2&cached=true

the bus schedule appears there too. These are first person sites not secondary and have actual schedules.

The Bermudian government has a website.

http://www.gov.bm/portal/server.pt?open=512&objID=252&mode=2&in_hi_userid=2&cached=true

the bus schedule appears there too. These are first person sites not secondary and have actual schedules.

Another helpful site. We were hoping the transportion ran late, especially for Wednesday night for the Front Street Fair in Hamilton.

Thanks again!

Another helpful site. We were hoping the transportion ran late, especially for Wednesday night for the Front Street Fair in Hamilton.

Just wanted to say that when I sailed on the Majesty, the ship offered an excursion to the fair in Hamilton for that Wednesday night and it was fairly inexpensive. It was a boat ride over and since the public transportation didn't run late it meant if we went on our own we'd have the expense of a cab back. Which I'm sure with everyone else there it might have been little difficult to get one. So we thought the excursion would fit the bill quite nicely and we wouldn't have to worry about it. BUT, it ended up being cancelled because the seas were a little rough so we ended up not going.

It might be something you'd be interested in if it's still offered. Check the excursions online or book early when you board.:)

Just wanted to say that when I sailed on the Majesty, the ship offered an excursion to the fair in Hamilton for that Wednesday night and it was fairly inexpensive. It was a boat ride over and since the public transportation didn't run late it meant if we went on our own we'd have the expense of a cab back. Which I'm sure with everyone else there it might have been little difficult to get one. So we thought the excursion would fit the bill quite nicely and we wouldn't have to worry about it. BUT, it ended up being cancelled because the seas were a little rough so we ended up not going.

It might be something you'd be interested in if it's still offered. Check the excursions online or book early when you board.:)

I was wondering if there was some sort of excursion for the street fair. We'll check when we get onboard.

We may actually be in the area of the street fair as we were planning on doing a tour offered by the Bermuda Garden Club (link attached). That tour runs from 5-8 and looks to be close to Hamilton. As long as the fair is still going on, we plan on going over there and then take a ferry or bus back to the ship when it ends.

All these plans can change when we get on board and see what's what. We just wanted to have sort of idea as to what we wanted to do day-by-day before we get there.

Thanks for your post.

http://www.gardenclubbermuda.org/OpenHousesAndGardens.htm

Archived