NCL Customer Service

kontraxed

Without going into details, I just really exercised NCL Customer Service and I want to say that they were very professional and helpful no matter how hard I inadvertantly tried to screw things up. Through this whole process, I dealt with two different customer service people and they were both great. I'm not saying that no one has had problems with them, I just wanted to say "thank-you" for the great service I just received from them.

I'd like to add to the "Good Job Customer Service" !!:) We had an issue on our cruise on the Jewel back in March. I never commented or posted anything negative because it was handled so well and we were very pleased with everything they did to correct the issue. I guess I actually should have posted something postive before now...I'm glad this thread gave me the opportunity to do so !!

There seems to be a ton of negative comments posted about NCL on CC, but I have nothing but good comments and have had nothing but good experiences. Okay ~ I'm a little new to NCL and CC but I have cruised two other lines...although it was years ago...LOL

I'd much rather read to good stuff....:p Of course, sometimes the bad stuff can be entertaining :eek:

I haven't sailed with them yet but I booked my cruise and my excursions thru the cruiseline. When I had questions about the itinerary change and my excursions, they were always kind and helpful. I just received an upgrade today and customer service was very friendly. I have read all the reviews about the bad services but I am confident that I will have a great time no matter what up's or down's that may come about. I'm just so darn excited that the time is finally here!!! WOOO HOOO!!!!:)

Nice of you to post - and really, Customer Service isn't all bad - unfortunately, the bad things get more play here. Glad you had a good experience with them. Possibly the new management team is bringing a positive note to customer service. Long overdue and very much welcomed.

Archived