Deep Sea Fishing - How do i get a group together?

Nevets

My wife and I are going on the Carnival Legend this sunday 11 May 2008. While in the Cayman islands (15 May 2008), we want to go deep sea fishing however from what I understand someone has to book the charter for $750 for a half day ($1100 for a full day) as there are no individual bookings.

What is the recommended way to get a group together for a deep sea fishing adventure that would be for around 4 to 6 people (is that too many) and does anyone have a recommended charter to use?

Is this something that is better done while on ship cruising or what?

TIA

My wife and I are going on the Carnival Legend this sunday 11 May 2008. While in the Cayman islands (15 May 2008), we want to go deep sea fishing however from what I understand someone has to book the charter for $750 for a half day ($1100 for a full day) as there are no individual bookings.

What is the recommended way to get a group together for a deep sea fishing adventure that would be for around 4 to 6 people (is that too many) and does anyone have a recommended charter to use?

Is this something that is better done while on ship cruising or what?

TIA

We booked a deep sea fishing trip out of cozumel for our Legend cruise at the end of May. It was only 350 for a half day 4 hours. It is for up to 6 people but we are just going ourself the 3 of us. The people I talked to om the cozumel board said May is the prime fishing month and should catch lots of fish. Just wanted to let you know in case you might want to change your mind and fish there instead of grand caymen.

have a great time and save some fish for us.

Archived