what resturants cost on the valor

Hi just curious about the resturants on the valor which ones cost and which ones are free. could I get a list from someone please

The only resturant that charges anything on any of the Carnival ships is the supper club and it's 30pp. There are 2 speciality coffee shops that charge for coffee and deserts that are sold there. Other than those areas all of the other resturants, buffets and grills are free *well not free since they are included in your cruise price* :)

Hi just curious about the resturants on the valor which ones cost and which ones are free. could I get a list from someone please
All the restaurants cost......it's part of the cruise fare.;) There is an extra pay for restaurant (supper club) that is $30 and worth every penny.......:cool: :cool:

• 2 months later...

What is it that makes the two coffee shops that cost extra "special?" There is regular coffee available elsewhere on the ship, correct? Is there free espresso or cappucino available on Valor?

What is it that makes the two coffee shops that cost extra "special?" There is regular coffee available elsewhere on the ship, correct? Is there free espresso or cappucino available on Valor?

Coffee is available through room service and on the Lido at no extra cost. Valor has a cafe/specialty coffee shop in the aft of Rosies and on deck 5. You can get the espresso, cappucino drinks here, as well as milk shakes, cookies, cakes, etc. All of these are extra charge.

You can receive espresso or cappucino at no extra charge in the dining room after dinner.

You can get american coffee through room service, at the Lido buffet area and in the dining rooms with your meals. You can also get espresso and capuccino in the dining room with your meals, also, for free!

The coffee shops that charge are what I would consider "specialty coffees" and offer baked goods, also. I am not a coffee aficionado and the free coffees offered are fine by me, but if you are a true coffee drinker, you may need your specialty drink...I have never spent $$ at the coffe shops on board.

Archived